Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bankroll milestone

Ive been playing alot of 50NL and its going really well. I think Ive been running way above expectation, but also making some good reads and overall playing pretty well. After being at only around 400 a little over a month ago I have finally reached the 2K mark bankroll wise. Im beginning to get more and more confident that I will be able to build my roll back up to its previous status but only time will tell. My plan is to keep playing 50NL until I get to 3K or maybe 3.5K, we'll see how confident I feel about my game.

In other news, Ive finalized the details of my spring break vacation for this year. Im headed down to Florida to visit my good friend boater2071 along with ferocious kitty. It should be an incredible trip and Im really excited, plus we should be able to fit in some live poker at Hard Rock so Im super excited about that.

Good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment